Assistant Branch Manager
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Assistant Branch Manager- Beverly Hills Location US-CA-Beverly Hills Job ID 31949 # Positions 1 Job Family Branch Delivery - Branch Management Type Full-Time
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments solutions, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at .
The Operations Manager's (OM) primary responsibility is managing branch operations and assisting the Branch Manager in inspiring staff to promote and cultivate deeper relationships with customers. The OM is also responsible for creating a superior, customer-driven sales, and quality service environment.
- Supports OneWest Bank's (OWB) commitment to building relationships and providing a "One Customer at a Time" experience through solid operational quality control
- Exemplifies OWB’s standards with team members and customers on a daily basis
- Responsible for putting into place processes to inspect and manage operational controls, to achieve satisfactory results during field operations visits, and to ensure compliance during actual audits
- Sets standards and executes random spot reviews to ensure all compliance and regulatory standards are met
- Secures and manages cash and all negotiable items per policy and security standards
- Pulls and reviews operation reports each workday morning
- Coaches and trains staff utilizing expertise and guidance on operational issues and vulnerabilities that relate to their jobs and ensures policies and procedures are consistently executed
- Serves as the Chief Operations Officer of the branch and acts as a back-up of branch leadership in Branch Manager’s absence
- Consistently leads, manages, and coaches branch team to execute OneWest Bank’s EmpowerU performance culture.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ years of banking experience including processing account transactions, loan applications, and new accounts
- Must have prior managerial experience and proven sales skills
- Experience in ensuring compliance with all governing regulations, especially the Bank Secrecy Act requirements
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed CIT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: