Software Test Engineer II
Make Next Happen Now. For more than 30 years, Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) has helped innovative companies and their investors move bold ideas forward, fast. SVB provides targeted financial services and expertise through its offices in innovation centers across the world. With commercial, international and private banking services, SVB helps address the unique needs of innovators.
IT Product and Development Software Quality Assurance team at Silicon Valley Bank is looking for a Software Test Engineer II
for Application Web UI and Mobile Device testing. This role will support multiple, concurrent projects with the Digital Banking team. This role is an excellent opportunity for a software testing professional to thrive in an environment where quality drives the outcome of our organization. The individual selected for this role will have be responsible for testing web and mobile based applications to achieve world-class solutions for our business partners and customers world-wide. Responsibilities
- Perform testing of new application and mobile device functionality to validate the supported operating systems; includes iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry.
- Coordinate with project peers, business partners, leads and other stakeholders to design test strategies, develop test plan/test cases and define test implementation
- Research, prioritize, and manage defect reports and resolution activities
- Work on test automation and recommend testing improvements through QA best practices, supporting other testers and sharing knowledge of test tools.
- Assure adherence to Enterprise Software Delivery Methodology
- Effectively communicate test plans, test reports, and test metrics to SQA and Senior Leadership.
- Engage with vendor partners in development, release management, and operations for test management and execution
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of Software Quality Assurance experience
- 3 Years of experience in Testing Mobile apps on iOS and Android.
- Hands on experience in Selenium Web driver.
- Strong client Server / Web and mobile QA experience.
- Should have relevant experience in testing NATIVE mobile applications.
- Demonstrated experience with Mobile Automation (Appium) preferred
- Defect Tracking via different defect tracking/management tools ( specifically JIRA) and Automation Testing Tools (Functional Regression and system Testing)
- Experience in root cause analysis and defect diagnosis techniques. Ability to document software defects, and report defects to developers and project manager.
- Experience with conducting and running defect triage meeting with project teams
- Ability to operate comfortably in a multi-task / multi priority environment across a global team.
- Must be detail oriented and capable of analyzing issues from the perspective of customers/users.