Data Warehouse Integrator II
- Contribute to the data warehouse practice through the implementation of new design and development policies and procedures as needed.
- Collaborate with Data Warehousing peers and other stakeholders to expand and develop the Enterprise Data Warehouse platform.
- Conduct all phases in the solution lifecycle, including architecture review, design review, code development, and deployment.
- Analyze design specifications, documentation, and requirements surrounding the EDW technology components.
- Create high-level designs based on an understanding of the functional needs of projects or internal business clients.
- Ensure design of new solutions leverages existing software components where feasible.
- Design and build software components in accordance with the relevant requirements, system and software architectures, design, and coding standards.
- Generate SQL DDLs and physical tables for the purpose of loading target data stores.
- Develop ETL packages to extract, transform and load source to target stores.
- Define and implement scheduling of jobs.
- E nsure new solutions meet defined technical, functional, and service level requirements and standards.
- Provide end-to-end lifecycle for new data migration, data integration, and data services oriented solutions.
- Engage with partners in testing, release management, and operations to ensure quality of code development, deployment and post-production support.
- Write and perform unit testing of software components and integration programs.
- Execute unit tests to ensure that the software complies to functional requirements.
- Tune for performance ETL packages and target data stores based on expected use.
- Proactively identify and remediate coding defects, and identify and mitigate potential issues and risk associated with development activities.
- Establish and maintain software and document change management policies and procedures.
Master's degree in Computer Science, Management Information System (MIS), Computer Applications or a related technical field and 10 years of experience in the job offered or a related occupation.