The Products Division is implementing transformative organizational change efforts over the next few years and will bring on a full-time resource to support the change activities.
As a Change Manager on the Change Management Center of Excellence Team, you are passionate about implementing organizational change initiatives that enable the enterprise to achieve greater performance. You have a demonstrated track record of carrying out organizational change programs and activities. You are a change management professional who can run complex change programs, develop and execute appropriate change solutions, and be part of an engaged team.
This person will manage a portfolio of change projects focused in the Products Division. They will apply their experience and knowledge to effectively recommend, design and implement change solutions using SVB's change methodology. We are seeking someone who has the ability to bring their consultative skills to implement change programs. Qualifications
- Creating required deliverables in alignment with SVB's Change Management Methodology
- Ensuring consistent and timely execution of change implementation plans.
- Working on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercising judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Providing consultation to top management and recommendations, based on extensive research, for complex organizational change activities
- Conducting needs analysis and resource allocation assessment to determine the most effective use of resources.
- Decide on appropriate change interventions given the level and complexity of the impact
- Decide when to raise appropriate issues and risks
- Recommending additional change resources would require approval by Senior Manager, CM COE and Products leadership
- Make appropriate recommendations to mitigate change health risks
- Knowledge of effective measurement techniques and ability to measure the quality and quantity of work effort for the purpose of improvement
- Knowledge of tactics and ability to function effectively in the face of volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA).
- Familiarity with organizational change management frameworks
- Knowledge of how people experience, respond, and progress through change
- Knowledge and familiarity with project management strategies, tactics, tools, and methods
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations and create structure to drive results.
- Enable people to drive the organization to achieve greater flexibility and attain competitive advantages.
- Demonstrated experience managing large change projects and change methodologies.
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
- Understanding of how to anticipate, recognize, and deal effectively with existing or potential conflicts at the individual, group, or situation level; ability to apply this understanding appropriately to diverse situations.
- Ability to manage the successful and smooth transition from current to desired culture, practices, structure, and overall organizational environment
- Knowledge of the organization's vision, structure, culture, philosophy, operating principles, values, and code of ethics; ability to apply this understanding appropriately to diverse situations.
- Ability to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with clients, vendors, and peers
- Ability to present information to groups with the appropriate degree of formality
- Ability to utilize various methods and techniques to frame problems and situations from the perspective of their impact on the entire system; to make appropriate action plans and take the right risks
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/HR Management, Organizational Psychology or other related fields.
- 5-7 years demonstrated experience using standard change mgt methodology