Administrative Assistant III
S VB is seeking an experienced, high-energy, hard-working, self-starter administrative professional in Tempe, AZ. Position will report to the Head of Client Services and will also provide direct
support to one Sr. Directors.
The successful candidate will be a true partner who has the intellectual curiosity to develop a strong command of SVB's business which will allow him/her to use judgment and experience to make independent decisions. He/she has a can-do attitude and thrives in and enjoys a fast-paced environment, remains calm under pressure and possesses the ability to work quickly with ever changing work-priorities. This candidate welcomes new challenges and learning opportunities, is proactively committed to self-improvement, regularly seeks out performance feedback, and works well independently in a collaborative environment. Given the fast-paced environment flexibility, proactive problem solving skills, excellent judgment, positive attitude, and superior organizational skills are all required for success. Strong attention to detail and a "get it right first time" attitude are basic requirements. A strong sense of urgency, the ability to think beyond the initial set of facts or issues, and a strong orientation towards self-reliance and resourcefulness will distinguish the best candidates.
Responsibilities may include but limited to, answering phones and relaying messages/information; scheduling/calendaring meetings and conference rooms; maintaining filing systems; inputting data and maintaining established databases using Excel; submitting expenses; ordering/stocking office supplies; opening/sorting mail; typing/proofreading correspondence; coordinating logistics for internal events; coordinating mass mailings; researching issues as needed; and other general administrative duties for the team.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills a must
- Ability to triage and prioritize tasks - including long-term assignments and urgent tasks
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines, in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Must be able to use professional work skills, discretion and good judgment at all times
- Ability to work with well-established team and be a team player
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail a must
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information requiring a high level of discretion
- Work on diverse administrative assignments with competing priorities, including event planning management
- Ability to exercise a high degree of autonomy and independence in role
- Excellent relationship skills at all levels of the organization.
Prefer a minimum of 3-5 or more years of related experience as an administrative professional
Demonstrated ability to be flexible while manage complex calendars using Outlook
Hands on experience with expense management tool
Must demonstrate expertise in Microsoft Office suite including moderate to advanced PowerPoint skills and strong Excel skills
Experience in Financial Service Industry a plus