Investment Banker - Placement Agent
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Pravati Capital LLC
- 24 Oct 17 2017-10-24
Pravati Capital is looking for a senior marketer to further develop the institutional and retail investor markets and appropriate access routes within the industry of litigation finance. This individual will work directly with the Fund Manager and as a part of the Business Development team, which is responsible for developing and executing the firm’s strategic growth initiatives and fund formation. This position is mostly based in Scottsdale, AZ with room for telecommuting.
- To raise as much money as quickly as possible for a Fund Manager.
- Identify and develop new relationships with institutional clients and introduce them to the Fund Manager
- Grow and develop a region or channel of prospective investors; must have an active set of relationships
- Offer advice on market terms, investor request and more
- Conduct appropriate market research on target prospects, set up meetings and clearly communicate the firm’s strategies and differentiating factors
- Initiate client relationships and manage entire process including long term relationship
- Work with Investor Relations and other team members to facilitate on-site due diligence meetings
- Participate in the development of marketing and investor materials for both potential and existing investors
- Work with managing partners of the firm to enhance the growth, profitability and value of the firm
The ideal candidate should have prior experience of raising assets from institutional and accredited investors such as, RIA’s, banks and gatekeepers as well as wealth managers and family offices. We prefer your background to be on the buy-side having worked for a traditional asset manager, hedge fund and private equity firm or placement agent. Will also consider other relevant backgrounds.
We are looking for a confident individual who can contribute to originating new clients such as private equity GPs, and who will also play a key part in dealing with LPs and participating and coordinating investor roadshows.
Remuneration will be strongly linked to performance, in particular the ability to originate and manage new clients sourced through new business development initiatives as well as from our existing industry network. We are looking for an independently driven individual but will provide substantial support in achieving your revenue targets. The role will entail working closely together with the partners of the firm.
The position offers exceptional earnings potential and your remuneration will be significantly linked to direct revenue sharing of fees from clients brought in. There will also be room for flexibility on work location.
About Pravati Capital:
Pravati Capital has positioned itself as a strategic partner to established law firms, new law firms and investors. While delivering qualified leads to help boost a firm’s client list, Pravati Capital also offers litigation financing that can fund a case well before settlement, financial aid to plaintiffs, and an intrinsically diversified holding exempt from market risk. Our mission is to provide compassionate assistance helping plaintiffs, both individuals and companies, in need of legal and financial assistance while awaiting a settlement. By helping the plaintiffs, Pravati Capital levels the playing field so that parties can reach a reasonable and legitimate settlement.
Our team is comprised of highly qualified professionals, each bringing expertise and oversight to the company. Our board members have backgrounds in law, finance and successful start-up endeavors. Together, the board has over 15 years’ experience in legal investment funding, private equity, venture capital and institutional finance. They are serial entrepreneurs with extensive knowledge in scaling new and emerging technologies. Their understanding of the legal field, management and building businesses with high-yield returns promises an exciting future for Pravati Capital.