Java Full Stack Engineer
Not Applicable Qualification
Science / Engineering graduate Responsibility
: User Story / Epic Grooming & Sizing
Understand user story dependencies
- Initiate requirement analysis discussions with senior story author and/or product owner (PO).
- Gather and elicit requirements using appropriate agile framework/tools/techniques.
- engage with senior story author/PO to understand scope of features.
- Identify new / alternate features and recommend to the team.
- Size user story (effort size etc) in the area of work concerned.
- Track and report efforts estimated.
- Coding (user story Realization across layers): Develop tier coding business layer coding interface development service development creation of stored procedures etc as applicable for the work package / project.
- Setup team DevOps environment.
- Review and mentor coding activities.
- Knowledge of Design patterns classes Façade delegate BO Implemented the DAO Service factory pattern Ability to follow sequence diagram spring framework MVC MVP patterns.
- CTS and customer specific coding standards guidelines and best practices.
- Understand all competency layers (Eg UI platforms methodologies etc) and raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output.
- Seek inputs and incorporate feedback / fix defects regularly.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- Follow the SCM / DevOps policies set for project.
- raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- Proactively highlight any potential risks.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- adhere to process and tools.
- Integration of 3rd party / internal applications with product being developed.
- Applying security features using defensive programming techniques.
Deploy user story as per client agreement Testing
Develop and execute automated test scripts as per client agreements
- Develop and execute regression strategies and tests (wherever applicable).
- Practice TDD model of development.
Document as per client requirements
- Document the user storied as per the MVP model of development.
- Process Improvements and Adherence: Participate in innovation sessions.
- implement process improvements to reduce manual intervention (eg automation).
- support on process audit activities.
- Generate ideas to provide value add and share the same with relevant stakeholders.
Conduct training as approved Must Have Skills