Investment Solutions Representative - Greater Phoenix, AZ
Job Description: Fidelity Investments' Racial Equity & Diversity Pledge "Fidelity believes in, and is committed to, fair and consistent treatment for every associate and customer, and to creating a safe and respectful environment, in which everyone is treated with kindness, compassion and respect." Abby Johnson | Chairman & CEO Fidelity Investments Investment Solutions Representative
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Remote Licensed Investment Solutions Representative in the Greater Phoenix Area! The position is fully remote and requires you reside in the Greater Phoenix Arizona area. We offer virtual interviewing and on-boarding, as well as access to our virtual training and support. Full access to work from home capabilities to support our clients remotely.
We believe as an individual, your daring spirit keeps you razor sharp.
As a team member, your reliability makes you impressive. The Expertise We're Looking For
The Purpose of Your Role
- Sales acumen with validated experience consulting with customers or clients
- Effective phone and e-mail communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the financial services market, economy and industry trends
- FINRA Series 7 essential
- Series 63 or 66 preferred (paid training & support provided)
- Ability to work 100% percent remotely
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus
As an Investment Solutions Representative, you will be the primary point of contact for warm leads and existing customers handling inbound sales calls. This is an inbound sales role that makes you more than just a salesperson - you'll become a trusted partner for your customers and colleagues alike. You will drive sales via warm leads, carefully define customer needs, and cultivate relationships, while guiding investment strategies with a defined set of tools and solutions. All the while, Fidelity will provide the invaluable ongoing training that keeps our teams at the forefront of our industry and opens pathways to further career development. The Skills You Bring
Our Investments in You
- Sales experience, financial sales experience preferred
- Comprehensive understanding/interest in the financial services market, economy and industry trends
- Entrepreneurial spirit: comfortable working independently, within the infrastructure of a large organization
- Strong technological acumen and comfort with learning how to use new tools
- Excels in paperless work environment by leveraging technology
- Confirmed experience working with clients
- Strong time management to balance all components of the sales process from prospecting/warm leads to post sale follow up and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Robust influencing and client engagement skills
We believe that a holistic approach to life is important. Our benefit programs are designed to help you and your loved ones strike the perfect balance. Sound too good to be true? See for yourself and learn more about our benefits offerings:
The Value You Deliver
- Click to hear from a few of our associates about the outstanding benefits Fidelity offers: Benefits at Fidelity Investments
- Click here for a story about how we are helping our employee's payback their student loan debt
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
- Building and having fast-growing customer relationships by identifying customer's need and offering customized Fidelity investment solutions based on in-depth knowledge of products and services
- Providing investment direction by using guidance tools to match needs with suitable guidance solutions such as products, research, and/or services.
- Partnering with other functions and roles within the organization to drive additional business
- Developing and positioning mutual funds, fixed income products, and discretionary money management services to existing customers or leads
- Hosting conversations about domestic and foreign financial markets, market trends, economic indicators, investment concepts and strategies, and the universe of daring products in the investment/consumer financial industry
The Investment Solutions Representative works with clients in Fidelity's Personal Investing business unit. Fidelity is a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, family conversations, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing, and many other financial products and services. We believe in building relationships, not just in building sales or building our assets. After all, our clients will place their investments, their savings, and their futures in your hands. You'll be the one who will personally work with them to help achieve their dreams- whether that's saving for college, for retirement, for a big vacation, or anything else. This is a serious responsibility and that's why we'll surround you with amazing, supportive people and all the tools you need. Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. To do this well, as a privately held company, we place a high degree of value in nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to be an employer of choice. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive
workplace where we respect
our associates for their unrivaled perspectives and experiences.
We believe in being #DifferentTogether
. Fidelity's nine affinity groups are self-organized groups of employees with common interests in areas such as race, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation, or who share similar interests based on similar sets of experiences who come together to create a positive and inclusive workplace for all employees.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. Certifications:
Series 07 - FINRA Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com , or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.