IT Audit and IS Risk Recruitment Lead
IT Audit Supervisor
Our client, a Regional Bank with premises in Arizona requires an IT Audit Supervisor to join their growing team, based out of the Phoenix region, on a full-time basis
You will report directly into the IT Audit Director and will have your own direct reports. As an IT Audit Supervisor you will be expected to:
As an IT Audit Supervisor you will require:
- Plan, execute and deliver on various IT Audits, covering a range of applications, controls and platforms, whilst being an advocate for the promotion of risk awareness across various departments.
- Overseeing the day-to-day work of the Staff to Senior IT Auditors.
- Draft and review audit reports, relay findings to the IT Audit Associate Director, Director and other stakeholders.
- Evaluate processes and internal controls, whilst adhering to bank policies and procedures, federal regulations and other relevant bodies
- Have strong knowledge of internal control analysis and risk assessment methodologies, COSO framework, Institute of Internal Auditor standards, FRB Supervisory Letter 13-1 standards, FFIEC IT Handbooks / Guidelines, and/or Sarbanes-Oxley Section 302/402 requirements
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree (Master's a plus) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Audit or similar
- Industry certifications CISA or CISSP required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience, but must have previous managerial experience
- Ability to ravel on occasion
Our client can offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and bonuses, with PTO.
Sponsorship will be considered as will relocation on a case by case basis.
Client offices are currently open and some office presence will be required - if you are not able to work on site please do not apply.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org . #LI-EK1