Polaris Wealth Group, a thriving private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial LLC, is looking for a talented team member to help conduct the smooth operation of our fast-paced-and friendly-financial planning office.
Interested in joining a growing and exciting team that cares deeply for our clients? Let's get the conversations startedI
Step into an instrumental role that supports business operations by initiating pre- and post-meeting activities to ensure Advisors are prepared to conduct efficient client meetings. This key role prepares pre-meeting documentation, initiates post-meeting activity and assigns tasks to other team members, gathers and consolidates client data, organizes client files, and sets up new client records, which enable Advisors to allocate greater time to addressing client needs. Responsibilities
Required Qualifications Minimum Qualifications - Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Prepares materials in advance of Advisor client meetings.
- Collects data, prepares forms and documents, flags for signatures, compiles correspondence.
- Initiates and tracks post-meeting action items.
- Follows-up with Advisors, clients and team members to ensure timely processing.
- Prepares client paperwork, reviews with Advisors, submits to Ameriprise Corporate office, follows-up.
- Greets clients and guests by phone and in person, handles mail, back-up for reception desk.
- May answer basic client questions; escalates more complex questions to Advisor for resolution.
- Ensures compliance with all business-related activities including those prescribed by Ameriprise, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and other governing regulatory agencies.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all client and business matters; shares information on an as-needed basis only.
- Supports Advisors and President on assigned tasks
- Bachelor's degree required; Series 7 and Series 66 preferred.
- 1-2 years office experience required, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- Meticulous attention to detail and transactional accuracy.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team.
- Must be able to assimilate concepts, write and understand routine correspondence.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, planning software and Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.