Registered Client Service Associate
Are you looking to take your career to the next level with a Fortune 250 Wealth Management firm? Ameriprise Financial has a career growth opportunity to support a top producing Advisor in our Mesa, Arizona branch. This position represents direct 1:1 support of the Advisor and their book of business. Assigned to the employee advisor or branch, the Registered Client Service Associate utilizes the client relationship model & turnkey tools to assist advisors in servicing clients by gathering & analyzing client data, helps prepare financial plans, works with clients, processes transactions & trades for clients & other practice management tasks as needed. In addition, provides general administrative/reception/operations support as needed in the branch. Responsibilities
• Assist advisor in servicing clients including preparing financial plans, conducting investment research and completing trades and transactions.
• Prepare and summarize client meetings by scheduling and confirming meetings, enter data into contact manager, create the agenda and summary of meetings, escort clients to advisor and provide necessary follow-up.
• Prepare and ensure new business paperwork successfully submitted which includes preparing forms, obtain appropriate signatures, prepare documentation to send to home office, track new insurance applications and coordinate rollovers.
• Prepare for and coordinate marketing events which includes creating marketing compliance documentation and managing event marketing reimbursement.
• Provide general administrative duties such as answering the advisors phone, processing expense management reports, prepare routine client correspondence, support for closes, set up of client files, copy and new business correspondence and alerts. Required Qualifications
• Bachelors degree or equivalent.
• 3 - 5 years Relevant Experience Required.
• Series 7 or ability to obtain within 150 days.
• State securities agent registration (S63 or S66) or ability to obtain within 150 days.
• State IAR registration (S65 or S66) or ability to obtain within 150 days.
• Life, Accident, and Health licenses & Variable Contracts or ability to obtain within 150 days.
• Experience working in a client service environment.
• Detail orientated, strong math, and analytical skills. Good organization and time management skills.
• Able to manage multiple priorities and prioritizes effectively. Able to independently work with minimal supervision.
• Able to communicate with all levels within the organization. Process oriented and can work with a team.
• Strong computer and software skills.