Merrill Investment Roles and The Academy for Consumer Investments
What you'll do
If you are interested in growing a long term career in finance, passionate about developing strong relationships with clients, and want the ability to learn more about markets, trading, and investments, the Merrill Financial Services Representative (FSR) is the ideal role for you.
The Financial Services Representative role is a fundamental role in your long term career growth with Bank of America and Merrill. Preparation for the role starts with best in class training from our award-winning Academy along with hands on practice and personalized coaching to develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors that you will need to be successful. As a FSR you will work from a Merrill Contact Center and your responsibilities will be to provide exceptional client care, grow client relationships, and guide Merrill clients with needs-based solutions that will support their financial goals. The exposure, ongoing support, and feedback that you will receive from leaders, managers and peers will help you achieve success and determine the best fit role for your career development.
The Academy's Licensing Program provides you with the coaching and guidance that you'll need to complete industry exams (Security Industry Essentials SIE, Series 7 and Series 66 licensing). These credentials along with your demonstrated determination may allow you to advance into many roles within Bank of America and Merrill including client focused licensed roles in Specialized Trade and Deepening, Advice Delivery, Sales or Relationship Management.
Throughout this program, you will:
- Develop the knowledge and skills you need to deliver world-class client care through the award-winning Bank of America Academy
- Build your knowledge of core banking and investment solutions and connect clients to all of the solutions we provide
- Continue to learn and grow in a culture where growth and career advancement are a priority
- Get training and one-on-one coaching from academy managers who are invested in your success
- Develop techniques to confidently engage with clients by telephone
- Have an opportunity to earn your SIE Series 7 & Series 66 licenses though lessons & coaching with the opportunity to earn variable compensation