A growing third-party, outsourcing company for the healthcare sector based in the heart of Yorkshire are looking for their new Data Protection Coordinator position on a 12-month fixed term contract.
Paying £25,000, this role would welcome someone with good previous data protection experience to now step up into their first solely data protection focused role.
In this role, you will be…
- Responding to their subject access requests;
- Advise and support data privacy impact assessments;
- Support the drafting and amendment of policies and procedures as well as various documentation and agreements;
- Take part and host various data protection focused workshops with their partners;
- Raise the profile of data protection best practices throughout the business.
The successful candidate must…
- Be a people person and able to talk about the technicalities of data protection to all staff;
- Have previous experience working in data protection to a strong level;
- Be able to demonstrate good knowledge around GDPR;
- Have experience handling a large amount of data within a medium to large business.
Sound like you or somebody you know? Get in touch ASAP as they are looking to make a quick hire.