SAP SuccessFactors Recruitment Management Consultant (SFSF RM/RMK/OnB) – Permanent – UK – Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Market Standards
- Wilmslow, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions UK Ltd
- 10 Oct 18
Passionate about working with strategic tier 1 clients collaboratively to deliver global and innovative expertise, Cognizant Technology Solutions, due to the continuous year on year growth of their SAP practice, are currently looking to expand their global SAP SuccessFactors capability.
With a balanced portfolio of SAP Implementation Projects and Programs, as well as Application Management Services, Cognizant are a global Systems Integrator and SAP partner providing innovative and differentiated service offerings to both existing and new SAP customers.
As a SAP SuccessFactors Functional Consultant at Cognizant, you will use your knowledge and experience to help your clients solve the most pressing issues facing their HR function today by:
- Leading HR best practices within your area of expertise.
- Leading/configuring the functional aspects of the SuccessFactors RM/RMK/OnB Module
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process
- Foster strong relationships with both the client and project team
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction internally within Cognizant and with clients.
- Be actively involved in contributing towards development of SF practice at Cognizant
- Bachelor's Degree/CIPD qualification desirable
- Strong SuccessFactors configuration and testing experience
- Strong HR industry experience
- Able to convert process requirements to functional/technical requirements
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- 80-100% travel required
- Minimum of 2 Full Life-cycle implementations of SuccessFactors, from planning to configuration through go-live
- Implementation experience using an Agile implementation methodology
- Consulting experience desirable
- Training and certifications in SAP
- Candidates must be 100% mobile for UK travel, and willing to travel abroad occasionally
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.