A fast growing, accountancy practice with impressive UK and international clients is looking for a senior accountant to bolster their team of chartered accountants with a strong reputation. This is the perfect role for a senior accountant looking to further their career by taking on a senior accountancy role which will involve being part of the leadership team with a growing accountancy firm with a great culture.
- Member of Operational management team (excellent supervisory skills, communication skills).
- Management of a portfolio of Clients accounting (International).
- Preparation of client’s monthly management accounts to agreed deadlines on various platforms either Client or Withall (Netsuite, SAGE, SAP, Xero, and Quickbooks).
- Management Accounting experience (including preparation of Budgets and management reports, variance analysis and forecasts).
- Treasury management (including forecasts and transfer requests).
- Corporate tax filings on Caseware for Subsidiaries of International Clients (Good working knowledge of corporate tax to include transfer pricing, stock awards tax treatment) with support where needed from our external tax advisers PKF.
- Review of Client payrolls prepared by in house payroll team on SAGE to ensure technical accuracy and compliance (Good knowledge of pension administration, staff expense payments, stock awards, variable compensation, leaver and starter issues).
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts under UK GAAP on Caseware & filing clients Statutory Accounts under UK GAAP with Company House and coordination with external auditors (IFRS expertise preferred).
- Preparation of client’s VAT with good international experience and submitting quarterly VAT returns to HMRC (International VAT experience required for both goods and services, and digital services)
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Excellent computer skills including, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Sector experience International, Technology, Biosciences, Property, Manufacturing, and Retail.