Technical Project manager
- Watford, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Headstrong Worldwide
- 11 Oct 18
We have a vacancy for a Project Manager in its expanding Product Specialist Group to support the EU territory.
The group is expanding to cater for the growing number of varied and exciting projects resulting from increased sales of Cora Sequence, in Europe
This is a varied role and offers an exciting opportunity for the right individuals to develop their career in a Professional Services organization.
The role includes:
- Project Management of product installations and workflow deployments
- Reporting on progress of work packages (using tools such as MS Project or MS TFS Agile templates)
- Analysing, capturing and communicating customer requirements
- Writing concept and functional design documents
- Providing consultancy to customers on BPM projects and technology
- Taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and building long-term relationship with key customers
- Working according to agile project management practices wherever feasible, specifically SCRUM methodology
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join the group. We are looking for an individual with the right skills and experience, but equally they must complement and enhance the existing team here at PNMsoft with their positive approach to work and their friendly and enthusiastic personality.
You will have the opportunity to simplify complex IT Systems solutions for customers in all industries and in a variety of locations across Europe.
The successful candidate will have a good knowledge and understanding of how to structure a process capture and process improvement initiative and how to facilitate the client through a pragmatic decision making process.
- Ability to quickly understand a client's business strategy, their business processes, and to develop technical solutions to support their business strategy.
- Project Management skills
- Experience with both traditional and agile project management methodologies
- Certified Scrum Master
- Risk, Issue and Change Management
- Scope Management
- Client Management skills
- Maintain responsibility for customer satisfaction and build long-term relationship with key customers
- Experience in providing regular project progress updates and managing client’s expectations
- Analysis skills
- Experience of leading requirements gathering workshops and business analysis
- Experience in writing Functional design documents
- Experience in Business Process Management software
- Technical skills
- Relevant experience in the MS technology stack
- Experience in any of Business Process Management, Microsoft SharePoint and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM advantageous
- Background in software projects
- Good customer facing skills including running workshops and presentation skills
- Must be able to work as part of a small team with minimal day-to-day supervision
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Great presentation and customer service
- Working with software teams in other locations such as Israel, UK, US and Portugal.