P2P Transformation / Change Lead ('Big 4')
- Salary:up to c £550 a day
- Location:Watford, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:08 Dec 18
We are currently partnering with one of the ‘Big 4’, whose IT Services Team are in the process of implementing a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to replace a number of legacy systems.
The implementation includes a new Source to Contract (S2C), and Procurement to Pay (P2P) system known as the P2P project. The project requires immediate support of a Change Manager with an understanding of and/or experience in P2P and/or P2P systems implementations.
The Change Manager will be tasked with facilitating the adoption of the system and processes by end users, ultimately contributing to the delivery of desired business benefits. The Change Manager will work with stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of change and the right level of support is in place for users.
This individual will apply the brand, processes, and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of these changes. This will include building strong relationships with business leaders and stakeholders, and ultimately support them in shaping and delivering this change plan.
What are they looking for?
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Experience designing, facilitating and managing workshops focused on driving to successful outcomes
- Experience driving cultural change in a large and politically complex organisation
- Experience at producing and presenting senior executive level reports
- Experience in delivering change strategy and activities to support a P2P system implementation (ideally using Coupa)
- Working experience of applying Project Management methodologies/principle