This individual will perform analysis of price performance across client Businesses and Markets. Analysis will include consolidation of data, financial, statistical and diagnostic analysis, trending, dashboard creation and management.
The Pricing Analyst will work closely with regional and local pricing professionals to drive consistency of analysis and reporting. The role reports to the Director of Global Pricing Strategy.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in financial and/or statistical analysis
- Must have strong analytical and mathematics skills
- Must have experience working with large, complex data sets on a global scale.
- Must be able to use sound judgement in analysing data and making recommendations
- Advanced proficiency with Excel including VBA essential
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau and Power BI a plus
- Working knowledge of SAP & Business Objects, TM1 (Cognos) a plus
- Good presentation skills
- Detail orientation with ability to see the big picture
- Curiosity and desire to learn new analytical tools and techniques
- Ability to communicate complex data effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to build relationships across the organisation with sensitivity for different cultures and ways of working
- University level degree required or equivalent, with sufficient expertise developed on economic and finance principles