I'm currently searching for an experienced Programme Manager to join a leading client of ours. This role establishes programme governance and you will be responsible for defining and leading the delivery of programme outcomes.
- Developing & implementing an effective governance framework including programme & project strategies, policies and controls, plans and reporting, KPIs and tolerances.
- Establishing the programme team, securing appropriate resources and managing performance.
- Identifying programme stakeholders and ensuring effective engagement at all levels, personally leading on key stakeholder engagement. Managing internal & external programme communication.
- Designing and planning the programme delivery, identifying and managing dependencies, risks and issues taking corrective action where needed.
- Monitor, report and control programme delivery and benefits realisation at regular intervals, making use of KPIs and early warning indicators to manage key performance measures, identifying any areas requiring intervention and advising on any deviation to the Executive Sponsor and programme board.
- Facilitating the development of the programme target operating model, supported by a benefits management strategy, benefit profiles and realization plan. Ensuring the delivery of capability is aligned to maximise realisation of benefits.
- Taking on project management responsibility as required (if Project Manager is not appointed to one or more areas).
- Preparing and gaining approval for the programme business case, clearly articulating the value expected and how the programme will fully realise it.
Skills and experience
- Proven Project Management competence, successful project and programme delivery of several large, complex, high value programmes from definition through to benefits management / benefits realisation
- Accreditation in recognised project and programme management methodologies
- Solid experience of planning, budgeting and business case preparation
- Has strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills (influencing and negotiating, expectation and relationship management)
- Proven ability to provide challenge and feedback to senior Project Management community
- Proven ability to challenge the status quo constructively at all levels and escalate appropriately
- Good commercial acumen
- Good conflict management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently, using initiative and judgement to make decisions
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales