Senior Credit Risk Manager
- GBP80000 - GBP81000 per annum
- Tarleton, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Oliver James Associates.
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
Senior Credit Risk Manager - North West - Up to £75k & benefits Are you looking to work for a leading banking organisation? Are you looking for a role offering the opportunity to work with models across a variety of portfolios? Are you looking for a role giving you IFRS9 exposure?
This is a unique opportunity to work for a leading Financial Services institution. You will be leading and managing risk strategy, while overseeing all credit risk activity on key secured portfolios. This is an exciting opportunity that involves full being a focal point of decision-making and regular interaction with the Head of Credit Risk and wider business stakeholders.
This role will also offer the opportunity to drive recommendations and develop relationships to wider areas of the business, and is a pivotal role driving impact within the business for continual improvement.
Role responsibilities include :
- Managed portfolios on a strategic basis to ensure that strategies are optimised across all areas of the lifecycle.
- You will control all aspects of the banks key retail portfolios and ensure that all decisions on processes, systems and documentation comply with the business and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor and implement secured portfolio policy changes.
- Continually improve and develop the capability of the credit risk teams within the secured portfolio.
- Deliver effective asset strategy for the secured portfolio.
This is an excellent opportunity offering progression, development, an opportunity to make an impact and drive strategic initiatives and change within a market leading Financial Services organisation. For further information and to receive the job spec, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 694 0745.