Senior Treasury Manager
- Negotiable GBP
- Tadworth, England, United Kingdom Tadworth England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity International
- 04 Sep 18 2018-09-04
Title: Treasury Senior Manager Department: Global Treasury Location: Lower Kingswood, Surrey Reports To: Treasury Director
The Global Treasury Function is split across three locations, Dublin, Kingswood, and London. As custodians of the Fidelity International balance sheet, Treasury's mandate is to:
1. Ensure that FIL can identify, monitor, limit, and control balance sheet risks, and
2. Optimise, allocate, and place appropriate incentives on scarce balance sheet resources.
A new functionality is being introduced to the Kingswood Treasury team to enhance existing Group Treasury skills and to add new capabilities across balance sheet management.
Working closely within a small team as a leader and key Business Partner for the Global Financial Services business:
- Acting as a team leader, ensuring that day to day operational and regulatory liquidity requirements are met
- Leading the implementation and delivery of cash management strategy
- Identifying, recommending and implementing process improvements to enhance cash management efficiency
- Maintain and develop a strong control environment, including compliance with Regulatory liquidity rules
- Detailed involvement in the negotiation of credit facilities for a range of entities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with banking partners and various internal stakeholders
- Support the Financial Services Treasurer in the management of Rating Agency relationships.
- Support senior management through involvement in analysis for Group Asset & Liability Committee.
- Deputise for Financial Services Treasurer as required
- Lead new projects and initiatives identifying liquidity opportunities or risks.
This role offers significant exposure to senior colleagues from a wide range of business functions.
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong team working and leadership skills
- The ability to operate and lead across team, cultural and organisational boundaries
- Highly numerate with an analytical approach
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent communicator, comfortable communicating to stakeholders at varying levels of seniority
- Integrity, diligence, conscientiousness and accuracy
- The ability to make insightful decisions and drive execution
- A proven track record of delivering change
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
- The capacity to step up and show leadership under pressure
- Demonstrated meaningful progress and achievement in a related Treasury function and/or financial services firm.
- Team management experience desirable.
- Graduate with professional qualifications; Treasury (AMCT), or MBA a plus.
- Experience and understanding of regulated Financial Services Industry
- Understanding of Asia Pacific and European Treasury management requirements.
- Experience of the negotiation and implementation of credit facilities
- Demonstrable Risk management awareness
- Experience of Treasury Management systems and the development of reporting capabilities