Operational Readiness- Senior Management
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Tadworth, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Fidelity International
The WI Operations Strategy team is responsible for coordinating launch readiness, new process design and management, and stakeholder communication of all initiatives impacting the Global WI Operations frontline and back office teams. Purpose of role: Plan and Manage the day to day activities of the workstreams for the Platform Development programme of projects and support the Head of UK and Global WI Operations Strategy in meeting the required programme KPIs and milestones.
Fidelity International (FIL Limited) was established in 1969 and provides asset management services to investors all over the world outside the US and Canada. We offer a wide range of funds to investors and currently manage over US$211.8 billion* for private individuals and institutions.
Working with investors, financial advisers and distributors around the world, we provide easy access to our investment funds to help people achieve their medium- to long-term investment and savings goals. We are a stock-picking asset manager and our Fund Managers use in-house analysis from our own award-winning in-house research teams to build international investment products and portfolios stock-by-stock from the bottom-up. For further information please visit www.fidelityinternational.jobs
About UK WI Distribution Operations
WI Operations is responsible for a broad range of operational processes on behalf of the Global Distribution business. The team controls a series of vital operational functions spanning all areas of DC pensions administrations.
About WI Operations Strategy
The UK WI Operations Strategy team is responsible for coordinating launch readiness, new process design and management, and stakeholder communication of all initiatives impacting the Global WI Operations frontline and back office teams. The objective of this role is to provide the best possible service to our customers by taking ownership various initiatives and project tasks for the department by virtue of having in-depth knowledge of all related aspects of the process within the business area, an individual in this role as Process lead should be able to define and support customer centric solutions as well as take a lead in multiple forums. The role demands individual to review processes and build best practices across department for day to day operations
Purpose of your role
- Plan and manage the day to day activities of the workstreams for the Platform Development programme of projects and support the Head of UK and Global WI Operations Strategy in meeting the required programme KPI's and milestones.
- Engage business and product teams to lead change impact assessment for the business processes in scope, working closely with change functions to ensure that requirements for the Operational improvement, when combined with the necessary business and operational change will provide the desired programme outcomes.
- Review and challenge product and process assumptions to ensure user experience is considered and the 'voice of the business' is at the forefront.
- Own the planning and build out of the Operating and Service Model for business areas impacted by the WI Platform, including the impacts of not only new capability but also the removal of old components.
- Ensure end to end readiness planning including the training, process and change plans and deliverables are developed within the project timelines and their delivery is aligned with the overall programme planning.
- Build and implement a sustainable framework and underlying processes for standardized and proven delivery of change and readiness that can be industrialized across the programme.
- Engage key stakeholders, sponsors and other decision makers to build agreement, ownership and ensure the necessary buy-in is generated for all aspects of change.
- Define and agree with the programme director and business owners, the post implementation change success criteria, performance tracking, measurement and benefits realization plan.
- Provide regular status reporting, identify, track and mitigate key risks, issues and dependencies including escalations and liaising with the required stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate programme communications are in place to address and engage all stakeholder groups.
Your Skills and experience
- Proven track-record delivering change in financial services and particularly financial service companies
- Experienced and well-versed in change management methodologies, tools and processes.
- Strong experience and knowledge of agile project, product delivery lifecycle and a willingness to quickly understand and embrace new processes and technologies.
- Track record of working cross-functionally to deliver large scale multi-million dollar change and continuous improvement initiatives with a focus on user/customer experience.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills with the ability to form relationships in person and in writing with ease.
- Experience in engaging and balancing interests of a diverse stakeholder group at a senior and executive level.
- Strong skills in complex process analysis, problem solving and business process design with a focus on process efficiency.
- Ability and flexibility to multitask, prioritize, and organize multiple functions/tasks concurrently while meeting required deadlines.
T&C captured role: Yes