Communications Consultant - Manager
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Tadworth, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Fidelity International
The Workplace Investing Communications team supports the Workplace Investing [WI] channel, providing communication services to existing WI clients as well as new WI scheme implementations. This includes the delivery of scheme literature, educational materials, strategic communication campaigns as well as face-to-face communication at the workplace.
Purpose of your role
The Senior Communications Consultants are 'the face' of the WI Communications team. The role requires an experienced individual with a communications consultant background. The purpose of the role is to provide communication services to FIL's UK WI channel. The role is focussed predominantly on employee communication campaigns aimed at increasing employee engagement with their plan.
The role requires the individual to be flexible and able to juggle a number of client relationships. The role holder will manage and implement communication plans with the support of the Consultant Support team which is part of the WI Communications team. The Senior Communications Consultants also cover member face-to-face presentations. This role will be based in Kingswood and requires a high level of flexibility in terms of work hours and willingness to travel.
Existing client work
- Planning/consulting with client on member comms needs
[WI plan & retirement]; brief requirements to teams / oversee and manage development and liaise with clients*
- Deliver face-to-face member presentations
- Attend benefit fairs
- Info casts / videos - client specific / generic educational [record and edit with media studio]
- Participate in pitch presentations & site visits - covering comms element of product offering*
- Develop/agree communication strategies around the implementation of new plans
- Deliver face-to-face new member presentation
- Info casts / videos for introduction of the plan [record and edit with media studio]
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Broad experience in pensions marketing and communication consulting with a DC provider or consultancy / or similar related experience
- Technical expertise in the DC and Workplace savings space will be key to the success of this position.
- Excellent industry knowledge, understanding the client's needs and challenges
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrable ability to build, develop & maintain good client relationships
- Individuals will need to be effective communicators with polished interpersonal skills, who can flex their style in line with the type of client they are handling
- Able to present information competently, comfortably with gravitas - in front of corporate clients as well as their members/ employees.
- Proven track record of a focussed approach to formulating and delivering successful communication campaigns within the DC and Workplace Savings space
- A good understanding of client needs with the ability to develop effective communication plans and campaigns for the client
- Be a role model for FIL values and behaviours in their approach with clients & colleagues.
- Team player with the ability to leverage of the wider FIL network