Customer expectations are ever growing in demands and the Client Services area is a key player in providing first line customer care. The vision of the department is to deliver a seamless, joined up experience to our customer and advisers when they want it, however they want it. Our role is to provide our clients and advisers with help, expertise and guidance on a range queries using the interactions to build strong relationships to develop trust in our business. We provide an important role in growing and evolving the business through active promotion of our products and services within these interactions. The way we operate is also key to creating a high level of engagement and job satisfaction from our employees helping to retain great talent within the organisation.
What you'll do
As an associate within Client Services you will join our academy in providing first line support to our customers, advisers and members. The focus of the team is to help our customers manage their investments with ease, providing knowledge and guidance to help support them in the future. The work can include anything from basic information requests to complex queries and as part of the academy you will go on a journey - progressing through distinct stages which you can expect to complete in 12 months. In the first 'discover' stage you will be introduced to how to service our customers, within 'develop' you will move from providing basic information to start honing your skills taking the knowledge you have learnt and turning it into a great interaction. In 'deliver' you will become an ambassador for the business - learning how to promote our services to support the business. Throughout this time you will be supported to develop your own knowledge and personal skills against a framework of competencies, where success is rewarded by a series of promotions and pay rises. Regardless of which stage you are at in the academy, you are expected to make every customer interaction with us feel well spent, ensuring the customer takes away new knowledge to help them next time. Following on from the academy, you will continue to develop your skills, knowledge and experience enabling you to choose your career path in Client Services.
Your Key Accountabilities
* Handle customer interactions through a range of channels (phone, email, letter) - understanding the customer & their needs to provide the right solutions to them.
* Take ownership of every customer interaction to ensure issues and enquiries are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the business.
* Actively use information available to gather answers for enquiries, providing feedback on gaps to improve sources for other associates.
* Perform administration tasks on behalf of the customer (transaction requests, account amendments).
* Explain UK products & services as well as provide guidance on tools and sources of information to empower customers to self-serve.
* Promote the Fidelity brand to drive revenue opportunities for the business.
* Support the business by driving desired customer behaviours & digital solutions where possible.
* Acknowledge and manage a customer complaint to a quick resolution where appropriate or escalate when necessary.
* Accurately capture details of interactions to help drive analysis on contact drivers & opportunities for improvement.
* Ensure escalation of issues to the appropriate person in the team e.g. those with a regulatory or financial risk.
* Maintain professional working relationships with colleagues in Client Services and other departments in FIL.
* Provide guidance to other associates to create a team environment where knowledge and expertise are shared.
Your skills and experience
Candidates for an Associate Client Services will be expected to be able to demonstrate the following experience:
* Prior experience of working in a Customer Service environment - preferably within a corporate environment.
* Experience of working in a regulated environment preferred.
* Ability to communicate effectively, verbally or in writing, flexing approach to provide a service tailored to the customer.
* Proactive approach to finding information and offering improvement for others.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Proactive team player with a desire to improve knowledge across the department.
* Ensure all inputting of information is accurate, good attention to detail.
Great minds, better together.
Fidelity International is an equal opportunities employer and is commited to a policy of treating all its employees and job applications equally.