Junior Market Risk - Swindon
- Swindon, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Marlin Selection
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Our client, a global commodity trading house, is looking for a Market Risk Analyst to join their office based in Swindon. This role plays a key part in supporting and controlling the trading activities, you will primarily be responsible for the valuation; analysis and provision of daily risk and performance information for both the trading desks and senior management.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong numerical analysis abilities
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in a Science-based, Mathematical or closely related subject.
- Experience of market risk, modelling, option theory, Monte-Carlo simulation techniques, Greeks, pricing models, stress testing, VaR concepts.
- Interested in getting into a commodities trading house
- 1 years previous experience within a commodities trading house
- Ability to handle a fast-paced working environment
- Good knowledge of Excel (VBA & Macros)
Offering a competitive salary and benefits structure alongside excellent career progression opportunities.
Please contact Sam at Marlin Selection for more information or apply via the link below.