As a Barclays Customer Experience Advisor, you will join the Specialist Customer Service team, where you will be delivering the highest standard of service for a variety of matters. In your new capacity, you will be playing a crucial role in the process of improving our customer experience. To achieve that, you will be proactive in managing customers and colleagues with servicing matters, leading to the provision of clear and concise outcomes. This role has a shift pattern of between 7am and 11pm Monday – Sunday, 35 hours per week. The salary is £21,750 per annum.
What you’ll be doing?
- Managing specialist, sensitive and complex queries, while undertaking diligent investigations to provide swift and seamless solutions and reach the correct customer outcome
- Communicating outcomes to customers in an understandable manner via inbound customer contact and over all available customer contact channels (telephone, email, written, etc.)
- Liaising with External customers, as well as networking within internal departments to execute precise resolutions
- Taking ownership of your decisions and appropriately managing the use of your specialised tool kit
- Ensuring all activities are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of customer management practice
- Degree qualified and/or experience in the field of Law, Insurance or Finance
- Knowledge of back office and peripheral functions, for example fraud, disputes, internet helpdesk
- Knowledge of mandatory regulation requirements, including FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and DDA (Disability Discrimination Act)
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Using your time efficiently, adhering to personal work patterns and schedules to meet customer demand and ensure you achieve your own objectives
- Commitment to your own in-role development, by continuously developing your own knowledge, skills and competence
Where will you be working?
Situated on Teasdale Business Park, Barclaycard House is bounded by the River Tees and Tees Valley Line. It is a short distance from Stockton-On-Tees Town Centre.