ePMO Reporting Analyst - 9 Months FTC
At M&G our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business
and we're looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We're digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and improved customer propositions that really raise the bar for our customers. To help us achieve our vision we're looking for exceptional people who live our values and behaviours and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationality, disability, or military service and welcome those who have taken career breaks. We will consider flexible working arrangements or home working arrangements for any of our roles. What you can expect from us:
We are committed to creating an environment where you can be exceptional at all you do. To help us deliver this, we promise to:
How do we support our employees:
- Challenge Your Limits by creating a stimulating working environment and providing opportunities for you to be involved in meaningful and challenging work
- Support Your Aspirations with a commitment to learning and development that helps you achieve and build your experience with people who want you to succeed
- Value Your Input whereby leaders and managers will involve you in key decisions, listen to your thoughts and recognise the important contribution you make
- Balance Your Life through a work life partnership that focuses on making this an inclusive, diverse and friendly place to work and offers the flexibility and support that enables everyone to be at their best
All M&G plc employees will be supported in the workplace through our M&G Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). If you need counselling, confidential financial or legal advice. The service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and offers access to qualified professionals who can provide specialist information, advice and support on many issues. It offers a broad range of services, including help with family issues, maintaining work/life balance and mental health support. Context for the role:
The ePMO Reporting analyst role sits within the Enterprise PMO, as part of M&G Prudential's Merger & Transformation Office and will have responsibility for preparing monthly reporting artefacts to enable governance to be administered towards successful delivery of the Transformation Programme.
This role will interact across all areas of the Merger and Transformation Office (TO), and will also face off to Programme stakeholders to ensure that the key reporting and governance deadlines are met to required quality standards, and changes to Change processes, standard and working practices are promoted and communicated appropriately. Purpose statements:
- To work collaboratively with colleagues and take personal accountability to maintain and enhance controls you are responsible for to support improvement of the overall control environment, customers outcomes and a reduction in Prudential UK's operational risk
- Collaborate with Management Team, TO and Change Programmes to provide ongoing management and co-ordination of our communications strategy, including creative content and forward agendas.
- Facilitate communication forums across the Change community, developing creative content to support roll out of changes to standards, processes and tools, sharing knowledge and best practice.
- Provide Quality Assurance feedback and analysis to project / Programme teams, and assurance across all reporting outputs, ensuring alignment, identifying gaps, calling out exceptions for resolution.
- Work in collaboration with the wider TO team to ensure all key reporting outcomes are achieved to a high standard and within the required deadlines.
- Detailed knowledge of analytical and modelling tools and techniques
- Working knowledge of industry best practice, good network/links with external bodies and individuals on the same field.
- Understanding of the Statements of Principle and Code of Practice
- Working knowledge of life and pensions products, markets and competitors
- Working knowledge of financial services regulatory and legislatory frameworks
- Working knowledge of project methodologies, planning processes and techniques
- Experience assuring change delivery documentation, spotting key issues and trends and communicating these clearly to stakeholders
- Significant experience of MI and reporting within ePMO, programme and project environments
- Strong experience in producing high quality output using the MS Office suite (primarily Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Accurate and keen attention to detail
- Logical and analytical mindset
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Ability to prioritise and juggle a demanding workload
We live by four behaviours at M&G and we ask all our employees to:
- Inspire Others - Support and encourage each other, creating an environment where everyone can contribute and succeed
- Embrace Change - Be open to change, willing to be challenged and able to adapt quickly and imaginatively to new ideas
- Deliver Results - Focus on outcomes, set high standards and deliver with energy and determination
- Keep it Simple - Cut through complexity and bureaucracy, be clear and decisive and never overcomplicate things