Head of Balance Sheet Management
- Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 06 Dec 17 2017-12-06
Change are working with a leading Financial Services organisation based in the central belt to recruit a Head of Function for their balance sheet optimisation team.
This is a great opportunity to take a leading role in an organisation which is experiencing not only Change but growth within its sector. Applicants must be a qualified actuary and have experience leading on their organisations capital agenda and review of balance sheet risks and profiling. Key deliverables of the role will cover;
- Active management of the balance sheet and the profiling of risks and opportunities that exist from a capital perspective
- Management of a team to cover the analysis of this and modelling of potential outputs
- Review of asset positions and external factors which could impact on the commercial decision making process
- Taking a lead role within internal committees to shape strategic outputs
- Engaging with external parties to understand changes in regulatory landscapes and potential impacts
- Consolidated reporting and review of company positions and agenda
- Key in commercial decision making and strategic agenda for the business
Applicants for the role must be able to demonstrate an active approach to balance sheet management and its impact on both internal and external stakeholders and the commercial decisions that can be taken. In addition to this financial services product experience and the partnering of key metrics to these is key.
Salary: £100,000 DOE + Excellent benefits package