A new opportunity has been created with one of our larger manufacturing clients, based in Stirlingshire. This is a newly created opening, created on the back of both organic growth and a re-structure, to provide greater strength and depth within their Head Office Finance function.
• Preparing monthly and weekly management accounts , Inc. P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
• Monthly analysis of variances between budgets and actuals
• Assisting with the annual budget setting process
• KPI reporting and analysis
• Preparing cashflow forecast for specific entities within the Group
• Oversee compliance and governance activities
• Supporting and mentoring junior members of staff
• preparation of annual corporation tax returns and Monthly VAT returns
Applicants for this role will be Qualified or QBE with experience in a similar role and demonstrate through their CV with business engagement from a fast paced multi-site or large scale business. Achievements and an ability to problem solve through your work and autonomous working is key for the client.
The company offer an excellent working environment and salary package, pension and a range of flexible benefits,