Tax Senior Manager - Channel Islands
- St Peter Port, Guernsey, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Change Recruitment Group
- 12 Oct 17 2017-10-12
Change International are recruiting for an experienced Tax Senior Manager to join a leading CA firm based in the offshore UK market of the Channel Islands.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing, supportive and friendly team, offering a hands on, client facing role. The portfolio within this team covers Financial Services and Private clients and so the ideal candidate will be coming from an FS Tax background. Due to the progressive nature of this firm, they are seeking experienced individuals currently operating at Senior Manager who have a strong desire to progress through the ranks being leaders in the market.
· Day to day management of staff and reviewing work / providing feedback
· Managing your own portfolio of clients
· Handle complex technical queries
· Deal with any Tax escalation queries from clients
· Provide Tax advice to clients across the Channel Islands in the offshore UK market
· You may also take on other roles which contribute to the efficient running of the team, e.g. financial management.
Skills and experience required:
· A qualification such as ACA/ATT/CTA or equivalent
· Strong technical knowledge within Tax is essential
· Operating at Senior Manager grade
· Ability to learn and adapt quickly is key - training in new areas will be provided
· Previous oversight / leading / coaching / mentoring of junior staff
· A professional and friendly working approach
If you feel your expertise suit this opportunity or would like to discuss in more detail please get in touch.
To apply send your CV directly to Jennifer.Barnett@changerecruitmentgroup.com or apply through the link provided.