IT Audit and Advisory Assistant Manager
- St Peter Port, Guernsey, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Oct 17 2017-10-19
Change International are proud to be working with a leader in the Offshore UK market of the Channel Islands to assist their recruitment of an IT Audit & Advisory Assistant Manager
This role will offers first class market exposure all while working in an offshore location which enjoys strong work life balance, high salaries and low tax rates.
· Assisting in the identification of areas where we can add value to our clients
· Manage client engagements through to completion
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, business departments and throughout the internal network
· Assisting in business development activities, including proposal preparation and deliverance
· Motivate and develop junior team members
· Assist senior team members in monitoring the effectiveness of deliverables, provide feedback and reflect on quality of service
· Contribute to the development of service line offerings through knowledge sharing and training
· Qualified with CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CISSP, ACCA, ACA or equivalent qualification is essential
· At least 3 year experience within a Practice network (ideally Big 4) or an IT environment
· Proven experience in delivering technology risk services to clients in the Financial Services industry
· Strong communication and excellent English skills
· Analytical and technically focused mind set
If you feel your expertise suit this opportunity or would like to discuss in more detail please get in touch.
To apply send your CV directly to Jennifer.Barnett@changerecruitmentgroup.com or apply through the link provided.