- Design, implement, configure, test SharePoint sites and contribute to the overall Enterprise SharePoint configurations and best practices.
- Will be active involved in supporting the wider business community in the delivery on new SharePoint sites and supporting existing SharePoint sites.
- Will actively support the migration of existing legacy SharePoint sites to the new strategic SharePoint Online platform.
About the Role
- Contribute to Quilter’s Software Development Community of Practice to support and embed a sustainable Software Development Operating Model for SharePoint.
- Be a thought leader in the implementation and ongoing enhancements of an IT Application framework, standards and governance aligned to Quilter’s Technology Strategy for SharePoint.
- Work with and influence all IT disciplines in the overall setup and configuration of SharePoint (on-prem and SharePoint Online).
- Technical knowledge and experience in the design and setup of SharePoint O365 in the Enterprise.
- Technical knowledge and experience of older versions of SharePoint (2010 onwards).
- Expertise in the use of standard patterns to support the use of unit test tooling and decoupling of code developing custom SharePoint components.
It would be advantageous to have skills in :-
- Technical expertise in delivery of SharePoint solutions via disciplined and controlled methods (CI/CD) through all the environments to live.
- Technical expertise in delivery using Azure DevOps of SharePoint sites.
Quilter is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management in the UK and internationally. Managing over £100 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers, we operate in one of the largest wealth markets in the world – and one that is growing.
At Quilter, we're committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and make sure no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based purely on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.