Process Management, Governance and Controls Lead
The main purpose of this role is to co-ordinate the end to end activities of the fortnightly Spend Approval Forum process and consolidate month end reporting from the finance BP's for the Chief Operating Office. About us
The Quilter Group is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management, with a portfolio of £118.7 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers worldwide (as at October 2019). Our focus is on creating prosperity for the generations of today and tomorrow by providing financial solutions for investors around the globe, and we operate primarily in two main segments - Advice & Wealth Management and Wealth Platforms. You won't just find diverse, talented and friendly teams here. You'll also discover an inclusive culture and every opportunity for personal and professional development. About the role
The key responsibilities of this role is:
- To co-ordinate the end to end activities of the fortnightly Spend Approval Forum process and consolidate month end reporting from the finance BP's for the Chief Operating Office.
- Compiling the SAF meeting pack based on submissions from Procurement, Change and Recruitment
- Ensuring the SAF submissions are of sufficient quality to be submitted to the SAF and that submissions have been approved by the key area before submission.
- Capturing of SAF decisions and informing stakeholders of the outcome, together with any actions that are required. Write up of and gaining approval for the minutes of the SAF meeting.
- To work with the Group Expense Controller and functional business partners to consolidate and present the COO month end reporting.