The primary focus of the Marketing Executive projects role will be to provide support to the CMO on both regular and ad-hoc projects and strategic initiatives. While this role’s primary focus will be focused on supporting the CMO, it will also support the Marketing Leadership team on various ad-hoc / emerging project requests.
The Quilter Group is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management, with a portfolio of £118.7 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers worldwide (as at October 2019). Our focus is on creating prosperity for the generations of today and tomorrow by providing financial solutions for investors around the globe, and we operate primarily in two main segments – Advice & Wealth Management and Wealth Platforms. You won’t just find diverse, talented and friendly teams here. You’ll also discover an inclusive culture and every opportunity for personal and professional development.
About the role
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Support the CMO in the planning and implementation of major Marketing projects such as optimisation, operating model changes, SMCR, planning.
- Provide input into marketing business plans, operating model and projects that might be rolled out across the company.
- Collate, corroborate and synthesize large quantities of complex quantative and qualitative information into a strong compelling presentable narrative.
- Collaborate with other business and functions across Quilter on project work.
- Promote collaboration across the marketing department and wider company by sharing expertise, ideas or insight.
- Work alongside the CMO to create bandwidth and capacity, prioritising key deliverable alongside longer term delivery
- Work across the marketing function to help embed feedback loops, ensuring employee feedback is central to any decision making
- Coordinate business / project activities with the marketing leadership team.
- Work closely with and provide support to CMO and leadership team in pulling together regular and ad-hoc briefings, project updates and presentations for various internal and external needs.
- Regular handling of confidential and sensitive information.
We are looking for an individual with the following:
- A good understanding of the functional challenges
- Experience working on projects that require a collaborative approach involving many different business functions, seniorities and geographies.
- Ability to work with and present to senior management including at Executive level.
- Experience of working on highly confidential, commercially sensitive projects.
- Strong research and analytical skills and good attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time and to prioritise accordingly.
- Ability to work within a pressured environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in a compelling, clear and confident manner.
- Excellent PowerPoint, excel and word skills.
No matter what job you do you should feel valued and appreciated. That's why we offer a competitive total reward package, which enables our employees to share in the success they help to create.
Holiday: 26 days
Quilter Incentive Scheme: All employees are eligible to participate in our incentive scheme, based on the company's performance and their contribution to it
Pension Scheme: 10% non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
Private Medical Insurance: Single cover as standard, cover can be increased at your own cost
Life Assurance: 4x your salary, cover can be increased at your own cost
Income Protection: 75% of salary payable after 26 weeks of absence
In addition to our core benefits we offer a range of flexible benefits that you can choose from and pay for conveniently via a salary deduction.
At Quilter, we're committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and make sure no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based purely on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.