An exciting opportunity to join the digital agile delivery team working alongside product owners and developers to deliver enhancements to Quilter's public websites. Experience of working in an agile/scrum environment essential.
Quilter is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management in the UK and internationally. Managing over £100 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers, we operate in one of the largest wealth markets in the world – and one that is growing.
At Quilter, we're committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and make sure no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based purely on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.
About the Role
Planning and Analysis
- Conducts business process and systems analyses, needs assessments, and cost/benefits analyses of business systems and applications to create project proposals that align technology solutions with business objectives and the Quilter Technology Strategy and roadmaps.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives, based on end-user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems, applications and industry requirements.
- Identifies, captures and develops requirements (functional and non-functional) providing detailed documentation and business rules to support the requirements throughout the project life cycle and change control, prioritising requirements based on high-value achievable requirements.
- Drives continuous improvement of business products and services by translating requirements into improved design and service provisioning.
- Leads workshops including IT and 3rd party suppliers to evaluate and translate end-user needs into practical and pragmatic solutions.
- Operates as a link between technical personnel and the appropriate end-user department to understand the business implications of the technical solutions on the current and future business environment.
- Manages system incidents working with the project team to ensure resolution
- Works with the end-user to select or define appropriate scenarios to test and determine whether system changes meet project specifications. Coordinates with users to plan and execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Creates, reviews and delivers end-user documentation and prepares communication material on system enhancements.
- Monitors production performance enhancements and system integrity with end-users.
- Graduate level or equivalent work experience.
- ITIL Practitioner.
- Agile Practitioner.
- External accreditation in Business Analysis/Systems Analysis is desirable
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Robust background as a Business Systems Analysis with experience working across the software development lifecycle.
- Strong structured business systems analysis, data modelling and design skills.
- Ability to design and document business processes.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement capability with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical detail.
- Ability and experience assisting with planning activities.
- Experience configuring system settings.
- Experience testing functionality and new releases.
- Capability to work in an Agile or DevOps environment.
- Ability to work in ‘Virtual’ teams’ cross function/cross business and geographies.
- Technical knowledge and experience of at least one for the following:
- o Application and Data Integration Platforms
- o Web Content Management; e
- o CRM platforms e.g. Salesforce
- o ERP solutions e.g. Oracle Financials, Workday
- o SQL Server Databases
- o Microsoft technologies
Holiday: 26 days
Quilter Incentive Scheme: All employees are eligible to participate in our incentive scheme, based on the company's performance and their contribution to it
Pension Scheme: 10% non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
Benefit Allowance: A cash benefit allowance is payable in lieu of some of our core benefits.