Senior Finance Analyst
Senior Finance Analyst job based close to Maidenhead The job;
- Consolidation and analysis of forecasts and plans
- Preparation of planning and forecasting schedules
- Variance analysis of actual and results
- Business partnering with finance to understand trends, variances and key risks / opportunities
- Preparation of ad hoc analyses to support management business decisions
- Assisting senior management to understand results and / or make planning decisions.
- Coaching and training more junior analysts.
- May be asked to lead projects and supervise the work of less experienced staff.
- May be asked to work directly on work and / or projects with senior management team.
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualified or finalist
- Demonstrated financial experience in a similar position
- Strong business partnership skills
- High result and process improvement orientation.
- Strong organisational and management skills.
- Set priorities and organize work to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communications skills both verbal and written.
- Advanced MS Office knowledge. Database knowledge preferred.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.