Information Security Officer
- Salary: GBP70000.00 - GBP80000.00 per annum
- Location: Slough, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
JCW are working closely with a large Financial Services organisation in West London who are looking at bringing on board an Information Security Manager to help roll out their Cyber Security frameworks across the entire second line of defence.
- Be solely responsible for rolling out and updating Information Security Policy.
- Ensure the necessary controls are implemented in order to achieve compliance with the requirements.
- Assess and improve the cybersecurity posture of the organisation.
- Develop and grow information security standards, training and procedures.
- Liaise with the risk function to manage information security risks.
- Investigate and report upon information security incidents.
- Be the focal point for all Information Security audits undertaken by 3rd party stakeholders, conducting audit activities and managing responses.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or other relevant subject a must.
- Five+ years experience in an Information Security Management position.
- Extensive knowledge of cyber security technologies, policies and IT control mechanisms
- Risk management experience a must.
- Cloud security experience preferred.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or other relevant IT Security certification a must.
- Knowledge of EU GDPR and associated data protection requirements.