Integration Technology Business Analyst
Sopra Banking Software is a banking and specialist finance software vendor, and a major global digital player. We have been supporting banks and financial institutions for almost 50 years. With in-depth knowledge of the banking industry, banking customers, and innovative technologies. The triple focus allows us to build powerful and agile software solutions and to implement them through value -added use cases.
We are committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce where all our people can be themselves and success on merit. So if this sounds like a culture you would like to be part of then be assured that we will welcome your application.
We believe our people are our greatest asset. We actively encourage the professional development of our employees with on the job training, learning from our subject matter experts, access to our Sopra University e-learning, and the benefit of external training opportunities.
As part of our hiring process new employees will be required to pass a consumer credit check and DBS check If you have any concerns about this please raise them with the recruitment team. Function
Sopra Banking Software is currently recruiting a Business Analyst to join our new Integration Development Services Team. As a Business Analyst at SBS you would be responsible for the definition & management of requirements which support the delivery against Sopra's Digital & Innovation strategies.
You'll be exposed to a number of new and emerging Technologies, requiring you to play a key role in assessing opportunities to enable prototyping, development and Implementation. You will need to be organised, creative, and be motivated in making new technologies a reality for our Customers.
You should also be an excellent communicator and have experience of collaborating with a wide network of stakeholders.
As a Business Analyst you may be required to travel between Sopra Banking Software's offices or to customer sites as and when business requires. Your main responsibilities would be:
Profile Required skills and experience:
- Contributes to the functional design of an information system or solution, meeting feasibility issues and constraints, in compliance with the project framework (concepts, standards, user experience, etc.)
- Independently performs user and data analysis, modelling and prototyping
- Coordinates and leads meetings of users or end-users with customers
- Foster strong relationships to become a trusted point for the customer with regard to business, functional or ergonomic aspects within their scope
- Participates in the drafting of functional specifications and testing (organisation, design and implementation)
- Provides the delivery team with functional support throughout the life of the project
- Supervises and trains employees when necessary
- Validates and challenges statements of needs
Beneficial skills and experience where we are able to provide further development are:
- Proven experience of Analysis in Digital / IT transformation projects
- Awareness of Micro service / API / Cloud technologies
- Good command of modelling and/or design
- Good command of requirements management
- Has knowledge of at least one functional domain or sector (Logistics, Banking, etc.) and/or software product
- Good knowledge of at least one driver of digital transformation (UX Design, IoT, mobility, data science, artificial intelligence...)
- Expertise in workshop facilitation techniques, particularly the fundamentals of co-design work
- High level of written and oral communication
- Good command of agility principles
- Understanding of Micro service / API / Cloud technologies
- Business Mortgage and Savings processing
This role is available on either a permanent or contractor basis.
As a permanent employee you will benefit from:
By joining the Sopra Banking Software team you will enjoy our excellent rewards and benefits schemes including 6% pension contribution, employee share scheme, an option to buy or sell holiday days, medical insurance, health cash plan, flexible working where possible, plus many more excellent benefits.