- GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum GBP
- Saint Helier, Channel Islands, United Kingdom Saint Helier Channel Islands GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page Offshore
- 05 Sep 18 2018-09-05
This role will support two senior finance stakeholders, and will assist in maintaining the wider group's entities and consolidating performance. This Financial Controller will be Jersey Channel Islands based and will already reside on island or be open to a relocation.
Well established trust, corporate and fund services business.
The Financial Controller will support two senior Group finance stakeholders on a range of projects.
The successful applicant will also be tasked with -
* assist in maintaining the group entities accounts
* consolidating group performance
* streamline financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems across the group
* responsible for the delivery of the day-to-day financial operations of the wider group holding and service companies
* maintain group holding and service companies accounting records
* support the coordination, analysis and reporting on the monthly financial reporting cycle
The successful Financial Controller will be a resident of Jersey, or keen for a relocation to the jurisdiction. The island boasts a world class career opportunity along side 20% income tax and an enviable work-life balance.
The FC is likely to be in the final stages of qualifying, or an already qualified, member of an accountancy body (Chartered or Certified) or equivalent qualification.
Competitive Salary + Benefits + Bonus + Relocation assistance as necessary