Strategic and Regulatory Programme Manager
- GBP70000 - GBP110000 per annum + Bonus
- Rugby, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
As Strategic and Regulatory Programme Manager you'll manage and lead the delivery of large, complex, regulatory, transformational, cross-divisional multi-channel IT programmes.
As Strategic and Regulatory Programme Manager you'll manage and lead the delivery of large, complex, regulatory, transformational, cross-divisional multi-channel IT programmes, delivering to time, cost, quality, and achieving benefits realisation requirements.
This is a key role in which you'll develop and execute Strategic and/or Regulatory driven IT Delivery across functional boundaries, develop business cases, secure funding and execute Group mandatory and customer focussed change. You will also establish appropriate programme plans, operating and governance structures against overall programme objectives, modifying where appropriate through effective change control processes.
You'll also lead the mobilisation and delivery of strategic programmes on time, to an appropriate quality solution and within budget, achieving benefits realisation requirements and work with sponsors to shape and make key decisions on objectives, scope, timescales, deliverables and benefits of the programme and gain key stakeholder engagement.
In addition you'll define programme scope and ensure that the work streams and divisions work within that scope and be a key decision maker within programmes - actively working with Divisions, technical advisers, systems colleagues and/or other relevant stakeholders to identify and agree the best options, resolve issues throughout the programme and agree decisions without the need to escalate
Finally you'll manage escalation of risks, issues and dependencies and lead and manage a virtual team of skilled Programme and Project Management colleagues to deliver their projects to time, cost, quality and benefits realisation requirements.
KEY CAPABILITIES , KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
* Deep technology and industry relevant knowledge and experience
* A comprehensive and up-to-date understanding, of the wider financial services industry, IT industry, regulatory changes and pertinent economic and political factors.
* Proven general and functional management skills.
* A detailed and up-to-date understanding, where appropriate, of the wider financial services industry, especially regulatory changes and pertinent economic and political factors which may impact on the Group's business and overall aims
* A wide range of presentation skills to convey information to the team and higher level audiences as well as facilitation skills to enable individuals and groups to develop ideas and opinions, often of a complex nature.
* Experience formulating and controlling various budgets, with the ability to overcome adverse variations and/or trends
* Possess a range of analytical techniques and data, supported by comprehensive business experiences, to formulate and define business
plans and strategies, and analyses other plans that impact on own division.
* Defines and directs projects ensuring effective management controls are in place, negotiates and contracts with third-party suppliers when required, and resolves any potential resource issues.
* Ability to manage the potential impact of change, minimises disruption, ensures effective communication approach, and ensures full engagement with business stakeholders.
In return we off an excellent benefits package, a flexible working environment and the opportunity to develop you career in the UK's leading financial institution, so if you have the skills and experience we are seeking we welcome your application.