A Global investment bank is looking for a Senior Audit Manager within their Credit Risk division. The individual will be responsible for leading internal audits for both corporate and retail portfolios across the bank.
Key responsibilities of the Position:
- Completing the critical review of credit risk models and methodologies, with a focus on Credit Risk Scorecards, IRB and IFRS9 Models.
- Responsible for execution of risk focused audits, including modelling and model risk management.
- Delivering presentations of results to key stakeholders and senior members of the business.
- Taking a lead in the management and training of Junior members.
Key requirements of the Position:
- In-depth experience of qualitative risk, model IT and exposure to the associated regulations.
- Experience of financial modelling using cash flow modelling, stress testing and appropriate market knowledge and metrics.
- Previous experience working in an Audit position covering credit would be preferred but not essential.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel pivot tables and Macros.
- Educated to degree level in a quantitative or financial subject.
- Willing to be based in London