A placement agent is looking for a highly entrepreneurial fundraiser with deep knowledge of the alternatives space. This role would be for someone looking to join an environment where you can have a huge impact in the growth and success of an exciting boutique generating huge interest in the market.
Title: Sales Role
Job Type: Permanent
The company: My client is a forward thinking placement agent working with institutional investors using their deep product knowledge across alternative investments, an intimate understanding of manager needs, and a commitment to deploying their own capital to align interests with their investment partners.
The role: They are looking for a highly entrepreneurial fundraiser with deep knowledge of the alternatives space. This role would be for someone looking to join an environment where you can have a huge impact in the growth and success of an exciting boutique generating huge interest in the market.
- To build out a pipeline of prospective investors with the capacity to invest in alternative strategies.
- To add experience, knowledge, and expertise to the business development team.
- To help originate investment partners, in line with the meticulous due-diligence process.
- To attend regular meetings with the investment partners and investors.
- To manage relationships with both existing and potential investors, updating them on the firm's leading activities and performance.
- To have fundraising experience across private market credit strategies.
- To have experience working with institutional clients.
- To have a highly technical understanding of private market products.
- To have high-level written and verbal communication skills.
- To be highly entrepreneurial.
- To have strong CRM and IT Skills.
- Flexible working - can be office-based in London, or work from home globally.
- Uncapped Commission
- Ability to work with a high-quality team and renowned founder.
This is an opportunity to become part of a highly established team in a role whose work will create the platform for the future direction of this technology-enabled globally recognized organization. Please apply directly on this site.