Selby Jennings is working on behalf of a boutique payment services provider who are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to build out and dominate the UK and European markets. This team will welcome into their fast growing London team an experienced and driven Sales individual determined to make an impact and spearhead their business development efforts. Here you will help drive rapid growth across the banking and wider financial services industry for their dynamic Open Banking, Instant Payments & AI-powered Fraud Protection solutions.
- Identify prospects and opportunities to grow a healthy pipeline across the Financial Services industry
- Sell Open Banking, Instant Payments & Fraud Protection solutions and services to banks and corporates through cold calling, networking, fairs etc.
- Orchestrate the entire Sales process and act as the main point of contact for banks and internal stakeholders from initiation to close.
- Maintain a solid, well-organized portfolio and nurture key accounts.
- Work alongside the Business Development team to define and execute market strategy
- Provide feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information.
- 8+ years Sales experience in the Payments industry.
- Strong network of potential prospects and partners.
- Tech-savvy, with a passion for Payments products and a solid understanding of the landscape
- Exceptional communication, negotiation skills and techniques
- Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively.
- Fluent in English, any additional language appreciated