A leading UK based hedge fund is looking to expand its Quantitative Development team in London. They are looking for individuals with a strong background in programming in python and ideally with some experience in either C++ or C#.
A leading Hedge Fund based in London, with a reputation for innovation is looking for a Quantitative Developer to join an existing team. They're expanding a collaborative Systematic Futures Quantitative Development team.
- Support a 24/5 live trading system
- Partner with Quant Researchers to on-board new market data to be used for research purposes
- Design and maintain tools for data and risk monitoring
- Perform data analysis and generate live and historical analytical reports
- Collaborate with the trading group, engaging with the entire investment process
Preferred Technical Skills
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related STEM field
- Excellent Python skills
- Familiarity with C/C++ is a plus
- Familiarity with any or all of the python libraries following is a plus:
SQLAlchemy, Pandas, Numpy, Numba, Parquet, Pyarrow, Flask
- Up to 5 years of work experience
- Relevant experience in financial industry
- Experience working in SQL Databases