My client, a top US middle market Investment bank is looking to add an Investment Banking Senior Analyst Or Associate to join their Power, Energy & Infrastructure team based in London. The team had a very strong 2020 and is looking to continue the momentum by growing out the team to service a strong pipeline moving into 2021.
- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple subsectors
- To work on transactions including sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory for companies across a variety of sectors but with a focus on Power, Energy & Infrastructure
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure the smooth running of the execution process
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects.