Selby Jennings is working on behalf of a fixed income trading solutions provider who are seeking an experienced salesperson to join their London office to spearhead their business development efforts throughout London across the fixed income trading desks of sell-side clients.
- Generate and nurture new business leads in the within the UK
- Meet assigned annual sales quotas
- Hunt new logos as a sole contributor
- Initiate and drive the sales cycle from first contact through to closing out deals - leveraging internal expertise where required
- Identify and generate new leads
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently
- "Own" the territory internally.
- Keeping a record of territorial market trends and requirements and sharing the insights with the product teams
- Working closely with the Marketing team to help with campaigns and events throughout the year
- Strong fixed income/equity trading lifecycle knowledge
- Strong, proven sales track record selling directly to sell-side institutions
- Previous experience of selling technology solutions, ideally trade execution, trading infrastructure or order management systems
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience in fixed income or equity sales.