A Global Investment Bank is looking for a Middle Office Associate. The individual will be responsible for the management and monitoring of a portfolio of syndicated and bilateral loans covering Corporate Finance, Specialised Finance and Leverage Finance lending.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Responsible for the management and monitoring of a portfolio of syndicated and bilateral loans.
- Primary responsibility for the booking of new transactions and on-going portfolio management.
- Supporting FO teams across all loan products.
- Delivering insight to senior management and key stakeholders.
- Supporting the wider team in their Initiatives and the Banks BAU tasks.
Key requirements of the position:
- Middle office and Control work closely with the FO teams, requiring an in-depth knowledge of all forms of lending.
- Awareness of financial models and the ability to compare ongoing performance with initial forecasts.
- In-depth knowledge of all forms of lending, including sector and company specific analysis.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel pivot tables and Macros.
- Strong communication (both written and oral) and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to present results to a non-technical audience.
- Willing to be based in London.