We are currently working with a London based Investment management firm who are looking to add an equity analyst to their Thematic Global Equity Fund.
- Identify and analyse sectors and industry trends including (but not limited to) ESG.
- Monitor existing investment ideas, with recommendations to hold/sell as appropriate.
- Collaborate with other investment teams to ensure a sharing of knowledge and insights.
In order to apply you should have:
- 3-6 years' experience within equities (top down or bottom up) as a generalist
- Strong company valuation skills
- A Level Mathematics
- IMC (or equivalent)
- Would be expected to be starting CFA if not already have it