We are currently representing a $500M Family Office who are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to their team here in London.
- Must be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Bachelor degree in finance or accountancy
- A minimum of 5-6 years of experience
- Ideally will have previous experience working in a Family Office
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and other Microsoft programs
- Strong communication skills
- You must be numerate, articulate and have attentive to detail.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Maintaining accounting records
- Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Arranging financial management reports, including financial planning and forecast
- Preparing of the quarterly fund accounts
- Full daily and month-end NAV process
- Monitoring of daily valuation changes to ensure movements are in line with market drivers
- Preparing budgeting, reporting, forecasting and cost analysis
- Undertaking financial audits (an independent check of the company's financial position)
- Liaising with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Performing tests to check financial information and systems
- Advising on tax planning, for the company and the employees.
- Support to sort tax issues out associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers
- Negotiating terms with suppliers.
- Complying with all organisational, statutory and regulatory policies and procedures
- Payroll, liaising with HMRC etc.