Finance Project Manager
- GBP58000 - GBP70000 per annum
- Rugby, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters UK
- 09 Jan 18 2018-01-09
Finance Project Manager Investment management firm focused on delivering performance and client portfolio solutions through its investment management businesses are looking to hire a Finance Project Manager to join their team ASAP.
Purpose of the role
The team is rapidly changing its processes and technology and we need someone to help drive this change. The ideal candidate will co-ordinate, triage and manage multiple streams of work within the Group's commercial management team.
- To lead process improvement and problem resolution
- Collect and document requirements from stakeholders
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders on a regular basis
- Ensure metrics are correctly captured and reported
- Responsible for a range of reconciliation tasks, and lead on improving and automating methods
- Oversee the production of a range of ad hoc and regular reports, and proactively improve these to meet business need
- Liaise with other teams within the Finance department to agree best solutions for new business challenges and most appropriate method for problem resolution affecting the AP function
Strong academics - educated to degree level preferred
- Experience managing and leading project is a must
- Demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise conflicting workloads.
- Qualified accountant or international equivalent
- Experience in accounts payable
- Data manipulation in excel